The internet platform www.3d-geology.de is our contribution to the International Year of Planet Earth (IYPE). Major objective is the bundling of information and best praxis examples of modelling results in new fields of application. 3D-Modelling provides an essential input of knowledge to the subsurface and will be a future-oriented management tool of natural resources.
- Aktualisierte Ausschreibungsunterlagen und Informationen
- Bewerbungsfrist, Verlängert bis: 31.03.2016 (Poststempel)
Concept and realization: – Dept. Hydro- and Environmental Geology, Martin Luther University, Halle (Germany). The exhibition is an outcome of the activities awarded by the national prize “Land of ideas” in 2007 and 2012.
- GeoBerlin, 5. - 7. Okt. 2015
- GEOZENTRUM Hannover, Nov. 2014 - Feb. 2015
- Ministry of Science, Magdeburg, July - Oct. 2014
- Thalia Bookstore am Markt, Halle, Nov.- Jan. 2014
- Martin Luther University, Halle, July – Oct. 2014
Future locations are under preparation.
Picture of the month
Largest geological Glas-Laser-Model of Germany (26 cm x 60 cm x 13 cm, 55 kg)
Depicting the base of Kaliflöz Staßfurt and detailed mining infrastructure (4.9 x 2.2 km).
Former updating: Please go to our News archive .